+44 (0) 800 123 4567 No.1 Abbey Road London, W1 ECH, UK
contact us About us


The United Kingdom is a great place to visit. In fact, England, Scotland, Wales and the Offshore Islands all offer great vacation and holiday destinations with something for everyone—singles, couples, and families.

Whether you plan to cross an ocean, take a cross-country train trip or simply drive down the motorway for your next trip holiday, here are some good reasons to visit England and the rest of the UK.


The visitor visa is the most popular single route for individuals going to UK for tourism, visiting family as well as business visits. The idea ensures that visitors are clear on the activities they are allowed to do whilst in the UK on a visitor visa.

General requirements for coming to the UK as a visitor. People who intend to visit the UK must be able to demonstrate that they wish to visit the UK for no more than six months and that they will be leaving the UK at the end of the visit. In addition, individuals must be able to show that they have sufficient finds to maintain and accommodate themselves (and any dependants) without assistance from UK public funds.

The exceptions to this general rule are for ‘academic visitors and ‘parents of children at school in the UK” who are entitled to stay in the UK for a maximum period of 12 months.

There are different categories of “Visitor Visa” are as follows:

  • Visiting
  • Tourism
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Tourism
  • Business Visitors
  • Entertainer Visitors

Each category of visitor visa will be explained individually. General Visitors

If you wish to visit the UK to see family/ friends, or simply visit for tourism and sightseeing purposes; you will need to apply as a general visitor.

A. Requirements

1. You will need to demonstrate that you only intend to visit the UK for a short period – no more than 6 months.

2 You must intend to leave the UK after the end of your visit and demonstrate that you can meet the cost of the return or onward journey

3. You must show that you have sufficient funds to maintain and accommodate yourself (and any dependants) without working in the UK or receiving assistance from UK public funds. Alternatively you can show that your relatives or friends will be financially supporting and/or accommodating you.